Enter to win this Hyperlite State Wakeboard package from Midwest Mastercraft. The State series is a shape that you don't have to learn how to ride. The features let a boarder determine their style. Includes bindings. Valued at $385.00.
The file '/shared/controls/shows/contests/contest.ascx' does not exist.
at System.Web.UI.Util.CheckVirtualFileExists(VirtualPath virtualPath)
at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultInternal(VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile)
at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultWithNoAssert(HttpContext context, VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile)
at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResult(HttpContext context, VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile)
at System.Web.UI.TemplateControl.LoadControl(VirtualPath virtualPath)
at System.Web.UI.TemplateControl.LoadControl(String virtualPath)
at Nmma2.Cms.WebPage.CreateControls(Control container, InfoList`1 controls)
Wakeboard Giveaway Rules and Regulations
- To enter to win the Wakeboard Package (Contest) individuals must complete the on-line entry form located on this page.
- One (1) grand prize winner will be selected to receive the Wakeboard Package and will be contacted by email and/or phone after 6:00p.m. on January 25, 2009 to claim their prize. No cash substitutions will be made available to winners.
- All entries must be completed and legible to be considered eligible.
- No purchase necessary to enter the contest. The Contest is open to all legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older except direct employees and their immediate family members and persons living in the same household as employees of the National Marine Manufacturers Association, agents involved in this promotion, Minneapolis Boat Show sponsors and their parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries. Only one prize per family, household or address. The winners and individuals submitting entry forms acknowledge that NMMA is not liable for reimbursement for any prizes otherwise payable to promotion contestants who are in violation of this provision.
- NMMA reserves the right to change contest rules, regulations, and offers at any time without notice.
- Contest begins December 9, 2008 and ends January 25, 2009. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local taxes on prizes are the responsibility of the winner. Names and likenesses of promotion winners may be used by NMMA for promotional purposes without further compensation to NMMA Contest winners. For a list of winners send a SASE to NMMA, 331 2nd Avenue S, Suite 701, Minneapolis, MN 55401.